Thursday 1 December 2011

Satellite

Do you know just how important you are?
For tolerance and acceptance from those afar.
Your face is always a pleasure to see,
You are the glue; essential to society.
Some people they may ridicule,
But ignorant fuckers are so cruel.
WE love those questions, and that banter,
As you visit the spots, a weebling canter. 
I miss your face when you disappear, 
But it won't be long till you reappear.
For I get it, I do, I totally understand,
You're anxious, that's fine, showing hand.
Once I tried to hug too much,
You then recoiled, unable to touch.
Though I knew it wasn't only me,
It's one of those things I didn't see.
But don't be shy, let's see those moves,
And ease up on Arabian blues.
For it will work out for them, you'll see,
Revolution and greed will be the key;
Uprising? Gas it will decline.
It'll work out man, it's going to be fine.
Oh dearest Pat, you make me smile,
Walking your beloved Golden Mile.
For you are truly loved by those who know,
When you're around, we know there's a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment