Sunday 11 December 2011

The D Train

I tried to catch the D train, but it seems to have stopped.
I tried many times, but the service has dropped.
The timetable - when it comes - it comes sporadically,
But I receive no notice, it seems to stop me.
For no reason it has in postponing the trip,
But self-service demands it, in riding the dip.
A brief encounter is what I am to expect,
When I felt that I missed it with total regret.
For the D train it travelled just like hi-speed bullet,
But my empathy came and I just couldn't dull it.
A visual memory, I arrived at the station,
The D Train was nowhere near destination.
But National Rail called and they told me to cease,
But the D train didn't appear to have had much peace.
For it stayed in the shed, unloved and uncherished,
It stayed in the shed no award, past-embellished.
One day I hope they will call me to say,
Jump onboard the D Train, today is the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment