Friday 11 May 2012

Red Yellow

Wet sang naive Yellow,
But when it comes to you,
I think of skin, sallow,
And the damage you do.
The Race has begun,
Now, where is the nurse?
At night he hydrates,
The rouge taking purse.

Your life is a mess,
But you have an idea.
I can't see this car crash;
And the premature pyre.
You say things are good;
Midnight guffaws,
But she doesn't care either,
Her judgement is poor.

Awash with faux glee,
As you egg lover on,
Cue denial-in-duality,
A duo lost; gone.
For one who loves you,
In her own special way,
You grab on tight, too,
It's acceptable this fray?

When those ravaged bags,
Betray the gifted scriber,
A liver transplant,
Best have a buyer.
For when I see this,
I shake my head in pity,
For one with your skills,
And nothing in kitty.

You steal and you lie,
All be it in good rib,
But I'm tired my friend,
Of this permanent glib.
What are you to do?
The future pretends,
It looks toxic for you.
We know how this ends.

If I had the strength,
To fight for your corner,
I'd drag it forcehenth,
Frogmarch the former.
So wake up young Bear,
What are you to do?
When tox is blackened,
Repairable too?

You're lazy and lost,
But aware of the pain,
My eyes they are bleeding,
Emotion no-feign.
So look in the mirror:
The eyes have no killer,
You're forgetting the future,
Now magenta's the filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment