Thursday 24 May 2012

Cactus Flower


I miss you already,
‘Tissues scattered as snow’,
I never gave it time,
You, I don’t know.
But cohesion had glued,
For me, a sense of sync,
Now I’m licking my wounds,
Drowning in drink.
The bubble was kiltered
And I had to brake hard,
This had to be halted;
Forecast a red card.
Call it intuition, 
And it’s doomed to be,
But I felt it was different,
And now the fool is me.
For I sever its bloom,
And it never makes scent,
How I can destroy,
A caution, intent.
I can’t play the games,
That they seem to master,
I let it flow natural,
Now, alone, I neck castor.
And petals they scatter,
Detached from their centre,
I pick up my heart;
As Charcoal as Pinter,
And repeat to fade,
This romantic ideal,
My bluffers stance folds.
To the wind, you deal!
And I miss you already.
But I never give it chance,
I unravel the blue prints.
And don't start the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment