Friday 7 June 2013

Fact you (1/30)

The first challenge is to give you, dear penis-cream-robot, more insight into who I am by bringing you 20 facts about me.

Let's go:

I have only been in love once.
I didn't vote in the last election, and likely won't in 2015.
I have licked Billy Corgan.
I have been caught up in an armed siege.
I've performed the Heimlich on a stranger.

I have a recurring dream about flying in a yellow Volvo.
I'm not a real ginger.
I have had a relationship with a feeder.
I am an uncontrollable blusher.
I have a baffling crush on the bald bloke from 'Aqua'.
When I was 8, I really, really wanted to be a pathologist.
I am the youngest of three.
I had a fling with someone who dumped me a month before winning the Perrier in Edinburgh.
I was a qualified cycling proficiency teacher.
My favourite colour is orange, but sometimes turquoise.
Though 'Northern' I was born in the South.
In Primary school, I once pooed my pants 7 times in one day.
I'm a thumbsucker.
I have lived in 4 different countries.
I tell people I've punched a horse. I haven't.




No comments:

Post a Comment