Thursday 18 December 2014

Fem.

A front room, everywhere. 





Alexus:

I’m sick of em, sick of em. Going on about it all the time, like. Acting like blokes. Looking like blokes. It’s boring. And it’s bollocks.

Leigh:

Men are supposed to look after their girls. It isn’t pretty is it? Putting up shelves, drinking pints with your mates. Makes you feel like a dick.

…Did you know Marie fixed her car? I mean the size of her…?

Alexus:

You’ve got to have that difference haven’t you? The yin, the yang, whichever is which. It’s a compliment, it isn’t the same, it can’t be the same because it’s different.

Leigh:

Yeah, that’s it. Different.

Alexus:

Damn right! Gender, gender, gender. Women, men…bloody trannies like your Andy! It shouldn’t matter.

And why do they have to shout about it..? It’s all, this is us, we are here! Away from you lot. Shouting about being called love or getting their arses touched, and tits eyed up.

I mean if you’ve got it, you should flaunt it, right?!

Leigh:

Yeah!

Alexus:

It’s boring. It’s fucking boring…

Leigh:

…yeah...

Alexus:

…Basically, you cocks are cocks, and cocks are cocks and need to be told that you are cocks…

Leigh:

I’d love it if I got my arse felt up by a fitty.

Alexus:

…I mean what gives them the right to tell me how I should treat people?! We’re not all the same. We’re all different.

We’re not all cocks.

That dwarf bird, Angie, you see her on the market. She’s got to be treated different. She can’t do stuff. You have to help her. She’s fucked on them stairs.
And Danny spanner, I mean everyone knows Danny. Everyone looks out for Danny.

We’re not all the same, and I’m not going near them. They’re fuckin’ angry for no reason.

---

Leigh:

I wish Jordan would stop making me gag when I’m giving him a blowie.

Alexus:

Oh god, I hate it when they do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment