Thursday 6 June 2013

Lively up yourself CHALLENGE

Oh go on then...


The 30 day challenge is largely put in place to aid writers block, offering outlets of cerebral guff to aid some form of cohesive creativity. I'm up for that, as I've started to notice I'm dumbing myself down by becoming solely interested in how critical my residential bin stink is getting, and to be honest, I'm sick of writing bloody lovelorn poetry. Tragic.  

Additionally I'm aware my blog volume has been a little sparse this year, and for the sake of consistency I need to pull my finger out, or it'll just fall by the wayside and resemble everyone-evers MySpace page.

So firstly, a proviso, I won't be doing it everyday (as I have an erratic work/social life that lacks routine and often doesn't permit downtime), but I will attempt to complete 30 posts no matter how mundane, self-indulgent or taxing. And with those three adjectives, I know you're sold, right?

I can't promise a read of any interest at all, in fact I suspect the only readers of this blog are robots trawling for gaps to spam innocents with the hottest new penis cream, but well, this is my place in the ether space, so I'm parking my bullshit here (and there and there and there). I welcome suggestions about any topics/questions you'd like to challenge me to waft about. In fact I'd appreciate the mind chowder. You can contact me on vixmcglynn@gmail.com - and that's not just you, Mam.

No comments:

Post a Comment