Tuesday 29 November 2011

Repeat, Repeat, Heartbeat It Beats.

Repeat, repeat,
Heartbeat it beats,
And here we go again,
The one I had my eye on,
Is another one in pain.
Perhaps this is universal,
This is a perma-state.
When eyes and minds are closed;
I hope I'm not too late.
It must be the major,
As times they are so hard.
I seem to be a hoarder,
Of damanged collector cards.
So let me in for mischief,
And chat, and laughs galore.
Perhaps I hand you my hand,
In opening up the door.
Though this can be done solo,
You could do it D.I.Y.
But have you got a grasp of it,
Do you know the reason why?
A problem held it doubles,
And rides upon your back.
But don't worry my sullen friend,
My heart it will not attack.
So let me in for helps sake,
You can't do this on your own.
For the one who remains unopened,
Is the one that stays alone.
Repeat, Repeat,
Heartbeat it beats.
You need not be afraid,
For I only want to help you,
Not allow me to be laid.
So back up little brother,
And see what I can do,
For my motive is not sinister,
Why would I want to hurt you?
Someone must have come along,
And broke your life in two,
Remember times will always change,
They'll become electric for you.
So ride this time as best you can,
And hold your head up high,
For now you should tall posture,
And dream toward the sky.
So don't take this on in single,
Let the ones who love you touch,
Come out from your sanctuary,
It doesn't take too much.
Repeat, repeat,
Heartbeat it beats.
Repeat, repeat,
Heartbeat it beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment